Innovation in filtration
Health and Safety with FILT’RAY©, point of use filters
FILT’RAY 2G filters provide an immediate barrier between waterborne pathogens and immunocompromised people.
- Bubl’air Wash™ Patented self cleaning membrane. This technology creates a constant flush of water and air across the filter membrane to avoid any clogging and achieve hydraulic optimization.
- UltraResistant (UR) high flow rate tubular membrane.
- Long-lasting filter. The filters durability ranges from 31 days to 4 month depending on the client need.
- 3 x larger microfiltration surface area.
Attractive appearance and ecological footprint
- Easy to install. Filters are easy to use and quick to install, they have a much smaller membrane (0.1 microns) than other filters (0.2 microns) that ensure a full protection.
- Compact in size and soft, rounded edges.
- Protective covering.
- Recyclable materials.
FILT’RAY filters can be shipped overnight everywhere in the United States.
Attentive management of reverse contamination
- Terminal Point-of-Use filtration
- No “dead” volume remains after the water flows through the filter
- Protective shield
- Structured conical jets at 1 to 5 bar
- No splashing or spraying
- Sleek, smooth surface
- Injected with an antimicrobial agent
The FILT’RAY 2G filter product line includes faucet filters, wall mounted shower filters, handheld shower filters and inline water filters.
- Protection from pathogens including legionella spp, pseudomonas aeruginosa and other waterborne pathogens
- Rinsing of medical devices
- Surgical handwashing
- Food and drink preparation
- Personal care
- Immunocompromised patient care
- Ice machines