SaniWare, the monitoring panel
The best solution to help you monitoring water quality.
Simplicity, intuitive and reliability for water quality monitoring
SaniWare Water Hygiene Monitor is a monitoring panel and Data Log for VHA 1061 Water Hygiene Compliance and integrates advanced sensing, instrumentation, fluid handling, and data communications technologies to bring you the most sophisticated water hygiene monitoring in the industry.
The simple, intuitive programming makes it easy to configure SaniWare to control or monitor multiple parameters on virtually any water treatment process.
SaniWare technical information
SaniWare can monitor the complete range of direct sensor inputs: conductivity, pH, oxidant level (ORP, Free or Total chlorine), temperature and pressure. The panel provides VHA Directive 1061 compliance for water quality monitoring and will interface with any BAS.
SaniWare panel is on duty 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, keeping on-site and off-site personnel notified of system performance, all while providing comprehensive and reliable data logging.
Two different designs: single and dual configurations to monitor either one or two water systems with just one controller.
- Extensive built-in Plug & Play communications options
- Easy to start-up and use – with just a web browser!
- System status report and data log files can be sent automatically (24h per day and 365 days a year)
- Instant alarm notification via email, cell phone text message or local alarm relay PPM set points with feed verification
- Modbus read/write is available for seamless integration with building energy management, distributed control, process management and SCADA systems.