SANIKILL PEER-REVIEWED SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATIONS
Discover all the scientific publications dealing with the SANIKILL technology right here:
- Monochloramine for Remediation of Legionella Only in Domestic Hot Water Systems: An Iron Fist in a Velvet Glove S. Melada, M.A. Coniglio, Open J. Preventive Med., 2015, 5, 143-150
- Continuous disinfection by monochloramine on domestic hot water system of healthcare facilities for the control of Legionella contamination. A seven months experience from Italy. M. A. Coniglio et al. J. Health Science, 2015, 3, 11-17
- Monochloramine for controlling Legionella in biofilms: how much we know? M.A. Coniglio et al., Journal of Nature and Science, Vol.1 No.2 e44, 2015
- Evaluation of a New Monochloramine Generation System for Controlling Legionella in Building Hot Water Systems S. Duda et al. Infect. Contr. Hosp. Epidemiol. 35 (2014) 1356.
- Long-term effects of hospital water network disinfection on Legionella and other waterborne bacteria in an Italian university hospital B. Casini et al., Infect. Contr. Hosp. Epidemiol. 35 (2014) 293.
- Monochloramine Use for Prevention of Legionella in Hospital Water Systems Kandiah S, Yassin MH, Stout J, Infectious Disorders – Drug Targets 13 (2013) 1.
- Monochloramine and chlorine dioxide for controlling Legionella pneumophila contamination: biocide levels and disinfection by-products (DBPs) formation in hospital water networks. I. Marchesi et al., J. Water Health, 11 (2013) 738 .
- Control of Legionella Contamination with Monochloramine Disinfection in a Large Urban Hospital Hot Water System, S. Kandiah et al., Am. J. Inf. Cont., 40 (2012) e84
- Control of Legionella contamination in a hospital water distribution system by monochloramine, I. Marchesi et al. Am. J. Inf. Cont., 40/3 (2012) 279-281
- Effectiveness of different methods to control and prevent Legionella infection: ten-years’ experience at an Italian university hospital. I. Marchesi et al. Journal of Hospital Infection 77 (2011) 47-51
Get the white paper
Sanikill & the Monochloramine
All the science behind Sanikill in 3 scientific articles
Why is it the ultimate remediation against Legionella?